Tuesday 14 December 2010

Not long now!!!

It's Tuesday today and the wind has fallen. If it stays down then - woops, because on Friday I get on the boat. It will sail overnight down to Aberdeen where I will get off and catch a bus down to see the love of my life. But I don't sail too well and the worst time for me is when the sea is calm. If it is rough, then for some reason I have no problem. I can't explain that, it's just the way it is for me. Twelve hours of smooth water - I think that I'll go to the toilet. And stay there. For twelve hours. Until we are docked. God, I hope they do it quickly so that I can get off the damn boat sharpish before any more problems.

The bus will take about three hours to get me down to Edinburgh, it's a long time to sit there, looking out of the window, waiting. I'll have my laptop to keep me busy but I'll still be waiting, waiting, waiting.

Once there - Paradise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment