Sunday 2 January 2011

Unfortunately

Well, the Christmas cum New Year bash is almost over unfortunately. Come Wednesday and I'll have to jump on to the boat in Aberdeen and paddle my way back up north. I won't see the love in my life for two or three months or so but there is the phone, emails etc to keep us in contact so we'll get by. Maybe when I get home to Hillswick the neighbours will recognise me, you never know.

I get home on the Thursday and start back at Uni on the Friday. Looking forward to that as it is really good at keeping me out of trouble. With any luck I'll pick up some useful info too, here's hoping.

There has been a bit of thought regarding me moving down to the central belt of Scotland again, it was where I was born so I'll keep my eyes open for a cheap flat. Not as beautiful as Shetland but much more homeland.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment