Tuesday 27 December 2011

Zarin Patel, of the BBC

I popped around to Capita's site just now, to see what utter garbage they have been coming out with and I came across this on their page.


"Zarin Patel, BBC Chief Financial Officer, said: 'This contract represents great value for the licence fee payer. Capita's bid was the best both in terms of innovation and efficiencies and  so offered best value for money. The success of recent efforts by the BBC and TV Licensing to encourage people to pay via     Direct Debit and use self-serve channels such as the web has   enabled us to re-structure the new contract to realise the     savings benefits. Additionally, savings have been achieved by  consolidating what were previously two contracts.'"


Let's be honest now Zarin, T.V License, nee Capita are harassing, offensive and obnoxious. I don't watch the telly but that doesn't stop them sending threatening letters, time after time after time. From now on, I think that I'll forward them on to you. I'd be grateful if you would justify each and every one that comes through my letterbox.



No comments:

Post a Comment