Saturday 17 March 2012

T.V Licensing Harassment Division

They are still at it, they are still sending threatening letters, trying to harass you into doing what they want you to do - but you are not legally required to do what they want and that is the reason that I will not play ball with them.

What a load of garbage. I am not breaking the law and as I mentioned to you when I first brought this subject up and I told them that when they phoned, explaining to them just what the situation was and the fact that it was unlikely to change - but if it did and I therefore needed a telly license then I would get one, pronto.

They obviously didn't listen as they continue to spew out this threatening, harassing crap.

I told them the first time around that I do not watch the telly. That might be a bit strange, a bit odd even. Perhaps it is only people with mental health problems that don't watch the telly.

Well then, that's me, I'm obviously one of them - but I am not breaking the law.

I am, quite legally, not watching the telly and I'm doing it without a license.

I am also, quite legally, not responding to their threats and I never will. I provided the information once. I did it courteously and willingly but I don't like being threatened, harassed, pestered and pushed around, time after time after time.

And don't forget, it's all funded by the BBC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment