Wednesday 9 May 2012

A horrible today

I'm going to stay inside today, I'm not going outside. Since I got out of bed and looked out of the window, it's been raining continually. One other thing that I'm not going to do today is water the wee trees. They've possibly been drowned already this morning.

Just as well the computer is in front of me, it helps to keep me in touch with my reality - no-one elses, I must admit but my reality will keep me out of trouble and on track for a wee while.

It's great, it's the laptop, which means that I can do away and if I have to stop and think, I can peek out of the window and watch my friends with wings flying here and there, stopping when they are peckish to have a wee bite to eat out of the feeder.

Right, nuff said, it's time for a good strong cuppa :))

Oh, I forgot - it's @GeorgeHears if you're interested!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment