Sunday 22 July 2012

Do you believe in God?

If you do, can I ask you a question, a plain, simple question?

Why, what reason do you have to believe in what the church (of whatever type) either sells you or tells you?

 Perhaps you believe in what your parents told you, but did they give any reason or did they just tell you that there was a God and that was why you had to say your prayers every night and have faith and go to church on a Sunday?

 I always preferred to use my own mind, to question what I was told and to ask for proof. And the result? From a very young age I have known, in my heart, that there is no God because there is no proof, there is no showing, no indication. Nothing more than a row of different churches, praying loudly.

 What about you, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment