Thursday 17 February 2011

The cashline card and the Co-op

I have found out what happened at last!!!

Remember the story about the cashline card and the Co-op? Well, it turns out that some chancers have been trying to pinch my money, accessing it via the cashline card and because of that The Royal Bank of Scotland had, quite rightly, stopped my card. The annoying bit is that they had, quite correctly, done that - but, and a big but too - the information about it had not reached me at that point in time so I tried to buy food using a piece of plastic that was nothing more than that - a piece of plastic.

It's all sorted now though, the new card is on its way here and I'm aware what has all been happening. Well done RBS!!!

But now I can't pay for the grub - can I come around to yours for dinner please?

No comments:

Post a Comment