Friday 27 April 2012

I'm delighted

Oh magic, I'm absolutely delighted. I had run out of bird food so my wee flying friends stopped coming around to say "Hello, have you filled our feeder yet?" but today a big bag of it arrived. I promptly filled the feeder!!!

It has been about ten minutes since it was filled and the robins are so chuffed. There are a couple of sparrows, well, I've just looked out again and they are not so keen.

This is summer feed and it has been winter feed that I've been putting out for the last six weeks or so. This time of year I expected them to change their choice as the flowers and plants started to show their faces. They have been in and had a poke around and then buzzed off.

Perhaps they had found some earlier and had eaten then came around just to see what was on offer today.

Fingers crossed, eh ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment