Thursday 26 April 2012

A month or two ago

A month or two ago, I was asked for a wee snapshot of  one or two of the trees that I have growing in my back garden and believe it or not, I've finally gotten round to doing the job.

Firstly, I took a shot of one of this years trees, an Austrian Pine, tiny but beautiful. There are a good few more but this one will be shown again and again.














Then I took a shot of one of last years Scots Pines, the remaining one, unfortunately.


Unfortunately, I left the picture on the table, went in to make myself a cup of coffee and, would you believe it, it blew off the table as the bin man passed by and all that I was quick enough to do was get a quick snap of the truck it took to carry it up the road.

Just as well that I was out as fast as I was or you would have thought that I had ballsed it right up, eh ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment