Friday 18 May 2012

Looking out the window

I was looking out of the window to see what I needed to wear when I went down to the shop for my coffee and it was beautiful. Blue sky and the sun beaming down with just a light breeze so just a sweat-shirt to get me along to the shop and back.

I strode out of the front door, thinking about thing like suntan lotion for perhaps the first twenty-five yards and then I broke into a jog because sunshine or not, it was bloody cold, averaging four or five degrees.

I bought the coffee, told everyone in sight that I was a fitness freak and ran home before I froze to death.

This changes my plans to move the pansy's and the black viola's outside at this point in time. Possibly in a week or two it will have warmed up a little and the plants will hopefully survive.

Not at the moment though, regardless of sunlight :(

No comments:

Post a Comment