Wednesday 16 May 2012

I'm having another breakdown

Awe jings, it's half past nine in the morning and I'm having a breakdown. Can I take it? Will I last until tea-time? We'll wait and see!!!

I suffer from hay-fever and part of that is house dust, carpet bugs and bed bugs and a bloke living on his own is a bit of a disaster and I admit it - I am that man!!! So today I am dealing with the problem. I'm washing the bedding, vacuuming the carpets, the sofa, seats, chairs, stairs and the bed. If it stay still, I'll vacuum it. If it doesn't stay still then I'll chase it and then vacuum it.

I don't want to do any sneezing tonight - or wheezing or scratching for that matter ;))

I've done the hall and the living room, even the kitchen and when I finish my cuppa I'm heading up the stairs to vacuum the bedroom carpet, the matress and the pillows - and I will stand proud.

I will stand proud and tell everyone - everyone - that I have spent the morning reading the news and drinking tea :))

No comments:

Post a Comment