Wednesday 30 May 2012

More hospital app's

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday ,folks. I had a hospital appointment and that, in effect, costs me the day. It means that I leave home just before ten in the morning to catch the bus into Lerwick, getting there just after eleven.

I do whatever I can justify (which usually takes about two minutes) and then, if I've got the day right, I'll get the three o'clock bus, getting home for perhaps half past four, but this bus only runs once a fortnight. Otherwise, it's a twenty to four kick-off, three buses and home for about five o'clock.

Regardless, it takes me ages and as I'm an alcoholic, hanging around in the town which is full of pubs, life is difficult. There is a link relating to that subject, somewhere on the blog, if you are interested.

But I'm home for a while now, a week off the top of my head, so it's possible that I'll have some some sense to write, fingers crossed ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment