Friday 1 June 2012

To B.T or not to B.T, yet again


I got up at around half past seven this morning, a pretty normal time of day to get out of bed, (The only normal thing you ever do, I hear you say!!!) and, as usual, switched on the computer first. Then I went and made coffee, took tablets and all the rest before sitting down at the computer.

When I sat there, what a surprise, there was no access to the internet. There was nothing wrong with the system, I just couldn’t connect although BT charge me, like they do you, for 24/7 connectability.

What I found this morning is nothing new, it happens so regularly that I think that in future I’ll order the newspaper. Not quite as up-to-date but more chance of getting it.

The question has to be, why, oh why, up here in such a beautiful place as Shetland does BT get away with charging us the same price for a system that doesn’t work, as it does the rest of the country for a system that does work.

If you, Mr B. Telecom, have an answer to that, then I would be delighted to hear about it.

On the other hand, if you don’t have an answer, I’ve already heard the bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment