Sunday 1 April 2012

I think I've worked it out (with a pencil)

I think that I've worked it out. I did it with a pencil, haha.

No, seriously, I've been thinking about the death of last years trees. They were planted at the front of the house which means that they get much less sunlight. Once they have grown a bit they'll then get a bit more sunlight, enough to generate enough energy to get by in life but they never got the chance, they keeled over and died in the winter.

That happened primarily due to ignorance on my part but I've learnt my lesson and this time they are all around to the other side of the house where they will hopefully get enough to survive on. I've put a couple of last years around too, and one is improving more and more. It's slow but it is happening.

Now I know that they find UV light beneficial, I'll save up for a suntan system and in a decade they'll reach up to my waist, no problem :))

No comments:

Post a Comment