Sunday 1 April 2012

Had a wee look out of the window

Just had a wee look out of the window to see the trees that got planted yesterday and jings, they do look good!!!

I'll be out soon, making sure that they're watered and, more importantly, that they are managing to cope with the wind that is so natural to Shetland. It's blowing quite strong this morning and they won't be settled in properly yet, so a little TLC will do them no harm at all.

I like the idea of having the pair at the front door again. When I put the pair there last year, I enjoyed seeing them every time I went in and out and I'm looking forward to that again.

Just thought that if the pair do well over the year, they'll make a lovely pair of Christmas trees at the door but we'll have to wait and see.

Oh and look at the time. I'm going to miss the church again :))

No comments:

Post a Comment