Friday 6 April 2012

Trying to clean it up

This is cracking me up. It has probably happened to just about everyone else, possibly you so you'll understand. All day my computer has been bugge, whoops, how do you say "Buggered" without offending anyone?

I usually use my desktop but today, for some reason, I picked up the laptop and it just was not quite perfect. This won't affect you because, as I understand it, it all has to go through Google so should come out the other side shining bright and smelling of roses.

I've spent about four or five hours trying to clean it up and all that I can definitely say is that the lid is shining now. At least that's progress anyway.

Until I find the solution to the bugs that I have on board then I'll probably remain silent. Don't worry, I will return, like it or not :))

No comments:

Post a Comment