Tuesday 17 April 2012

Thank goodness for that

Whew, thank goodness for that. I got home on time, nipped in for a quick coffee and then shot out and watered the trees and they're looking pretty good.

Even the willows and the black hawthorns that I planted last year look as if there is a possible chance with them. I'm watching to see if any leaves come out and for a while now it has looked hopefully hopeful. One thing that I can't say yet is that they are dead so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope.

But the Austrian Pines, my heart is on them. They look so good and they already have pine nuts right at the top, tiny little things as yet but every tree has four or five there so there's a forest awaiting.

Now I need to think about some small bushes that I can grow between the trees. Never ends, does it :))

No comments:

Post a Comment