Thursday 7 June 2012

Prostitutes passing through Shetland for the Olympics

I’ve just been reading an article on the BBC showing concern about the Olympics and prostitution, namely, will London 2012 up the number of prostitutes that are active in London at the time. I immediately thought to myself “What about here in Shetland, they could well sneak into the country on fishing boats. They may well swim ashore outside my house and knock on my door, asking if they could wash their clothes and you know how they would look to pay for the favour!!!”

Obviously, I’ll have to take care. Possibly keep the curtains closed so that they think that I’m in bed, asleep. Then again, they might think that I’m in bed, working. Awe Jings, I can’t have them thinking that, now can I?!?

Then, of course, I could pretend to be the gardener but they might land in the middle of the night. I’d have to tell them that I was after the overtime but then they’ed think that I could afford them, so that’s not a good idea, either.
 
Perhaps I should paint the window glass but then, oh goodness, then they’ll just break in and it’ll be me that has to phone the council and try to explain why my “female friends” have broken the glass.

I’ll have to think of a reason to give them about why I painted the glass because them being what they are will think that it was so that I could do as I liked without them or the neighbours being able to take snap-shots in the windows. No, they’d think that I’d take the photo’s myself and charge a good price for them.

Oh no, this is getting worse. I think that I’ll have a strong cup of tea. That's maybe their mother and their aunt in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment