Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Isle of Shetland

I see that Specsavers are going to the Isle of Shetland. Now, I'm not quite sure where that is. I'm here on the Shetland Islands, different place altogether.
Certainly, the Isle of Shetland is not around here but you know what? I think that they've made a great big mistake. I think that they mean Shetland, or perhaps the Shetland Islands but it's always a good reason to have a laugh, isn't it!!!

When you think about it, they've been coming up here for years and doing a very good job too, except for the prices of course.

I hope that I'm right and they are coming here. If they are going to the Isle of Shetland then why did they send me the advert - and how far will I have to row.

Opticians - and they can't see where they're going. Oh, I'll laugh all day, I will.

Now, where are my specs???

No comments:

Post a Comment