Wednesday 21 March 2012

I've goofed big-style

I've got it wrong, I've goofed big-style folks so I'd better get on my knees and beg for forgiveness.

It would appear that all the good news that I came out with is not quite what it seems to be. Yes, it all exists, yes, it's all true and correct but - and this is the big bit - it has to be checked through Westminster which means that it is in purely to keep us happy, to stop us moaning and complaining.


It is a sop, it is a lie to the Scots like you and I who understand what we are and who we are, where we come from and why it is the nation that it is, it is purely to shut us up and maintain control of us, to keep us as part of the U.K.


I did get one bit right though.


The bit about the airguns ;)  


One last thing. David Cameron states that George Osbourne's budget is "full of ideas" but, as David Cameron is known to do, he doesn't state whether they are good ideas or not. I think that we know the answer to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment