Friday 23 March 2012

Two trees planted

That's them planted now. No doubt that they will spring into death within the next couple of weeks but nobody can say that I did anything better than bugger all useful.


I must admit that I do hope that it makes a comeback as it will break the wind when I'm out sunning myself - when the sun comes out again - the day after I've collected my thirty-sixth payment of my retirement pension - which probably won't exist then.

And before I run away and hide, I do have to apologise to a very small mistake I made on the last post. It isn't a Scots Fir as I called them - it is actually a Scots Pine on its last legs.

I really will be delighted if the one showing and its pal come on. They will do what was first intended and that was to break the wind - and they will cheer me up immensely by not keeling over in the first fortnight

No comments:

Post a Comment