Thursday 22 March 2012

I've been, I've gone and I've come back

Goodness, you would not believe it!!!

I mentioned earlier that I had to head into the metropolis as I'd run out of milk for the coffee and I did that. I also got some odds and sods to keep me out of trouble. You know, brown bread (the sort I like, Hovis. They don't make them up here, we have to get them brought in, hopefully fresh), spam and some carrots too. It'll save all the hassle at dinner tonight.

I was lucky when I left, there was one petrol pump free, not something that you often see these days but there you go, it was there ready for the next driver this afternoon, this week, whenever.

I headed off home again, hoping that I could get in before it rained again this year and it wasn't a problem at all.

By the time I got in I was gasping for a cup of tea so that was what I made for myself, a good strong cuppa that I was glad of in this booming metropolis called Hillswick.

No comments:

Post a Comment