Monday 9 April 2012

And the worst bit?

I was going to do the garden today but the rain is off and on - and the worst bit? It doesn't rain if I sit with a cup of tea but the minute that I go out the front door with all intentions good, the rain comes on again.

It's probably happened to us all when there has been something to do outside but it's a great thing to moan about.

I think that I'll just give up and stay inside and poke around with the computer. Radio Scotland is playing in the background which is good. I rarely listen to it but it carries on anyway and occasionally something will come up that I'm really interested in and it's there, waiting for me to listen to it. 

The sun is out again. I won't be conned this time.

I'm staying in, regardless!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment