Friday 13 April 2012

Daffs and Pine trees

It's a windy day and the sun is only occasionally out but there is one thing that I am really enjoying while sitting here with my coffee.

There are two trees that are right in front of me and one of them is surrounded by daffodils. The daffs don't have that long to go I don't think but at the moment they are bright and cheerful and because the trees are so small and young they are enjoying quite a bit of protection from the wind. That is giving them some time to root properly.

Not this Christmas but the next, they are going to look really special if they keep it up. If they do it'll cost me a fortune so don't be surprised if you see me down at Commercial Street with the hat out and the fiddle or the sax giving it big licks.

Just remember how much you care ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment