Thursday 12 April 2012

Black viola's

I had an epileptic seizure yesterday so today I'm not going out to do the work needed in the back garden. Instead, I'm going to sit here in my chair and fiddle around with my computer and look out the window and enjoy the sight of two of the pines that are at the top of the garden.

If all goes well, I'll go out at the weekend and do what needs to be done and tomorrow I'll get the pansy's, the clematis and my favourites, the black viola's started. I must admit that I'm looking forward the most to seeing  them flowering later on. There is also a new one that I've never tried before but they'll look good if they grow well and that is some cactus. I'm looking forward to seeing them, they'll be a little different.

But right now I'm going to see the doctor, with every intention of making a real nuisance of myself. That always brightens me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment