Friday 13 April 2012

Lazy Bugger

What a lazy bugger I am. I've done nothing whatsoever to get the pansy's or the viola's, even the cactus going. At this rate they'll be just as nice in the packets next year as they are now!!!

But that is not going to happen - oh no, when I put this computer down I will kick it off like there is no tomorrow so anyone coming around with some mince and tatties tonight, I love you - the same is true of anyone delivering breakfast tomorrow morning, plenty salt in the porridge please and it will be completed by the weekend.

Just hope that it grows ;))

Although, looking at them now, there's a very good chance that some of them might actually stay in the house, they look too good to go outside in this weather. We'll see and we'll hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment