Tuesday 27 March 2012

Honest but lazy, nothing at all wrong with that, is there?

It was absolutely gorgeous in Lerwick today so I stayed there and enjoyed myself as much as I could. The sun was beating down on us and it was really warm. Considering where Shetland is and that it is at the same latitude as Iceland, today was good.

It was just as good when I got home, the sun basking down just the same but I'll be honest, I couldn't take any pic's because I had to get dinner on, water the trees that have just been planted in the garden and, and, and, and what was the other reason? Oh yes, just about forgot the fact that I'm too damned lazy.

Honest but lazy, nothing at all wrong with that, is there?

The fact that the weather was like it was today and the day was spent dragging around places like the Co-op is a heart-breaker. If the day had been different then I'd have been sunburnt at home.

If it is the same tomorrow then I suspect that I will find at least a little time to top up the sunburn, suntan, call it what you wish, I luv it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment