Friday 30 March 2012

Shetland Islands Council Election


At last they have the names together now for the election to the Shetland Islands Council (S.I.C). Forty-three candidates have put their names forward, including a couple from the Scottish Christian Party “Proclaiming Christ’s Lordship”.

Personally, I’m grateful that the Scottish Christian Party are not dancing and singing about christs lordship up here in Shetland North. We are all entitled to our own beliefs and as an atheist I have nothing against these people but I would not be in the same position to avoid them if they were here.

I hope that Billy Fox, who is independent, gets in. He will do a lot of good for Shetland South.

Back to Shetland North, I’m sure that whoever gets the vote will do a splendid job for us, as long as they agree with me of course :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment