Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Tories have got wind and it's embarrassing them too!!!

The nice, sunny weather that we've been enjoying over the past few days just hasn't been around at all today and to boot, it's been pretty chilly as well. Personally, I reckon that the Tories have got wind, they know what we think of them and how loudly we're going to tell them to bugger off when we go for independence in 2014 so they've banned good weather here in Shetland.

I've also heard word that if any good weather should get in, they're going to put income tax up too - and not just by a couple of penny's in the pound. No, it won't be so easy at all. It'll be more like for every pound that you earn, they'll want two.

I've known them all my life and I've always known them as greedy buggers.

And they get worse, day by day.

An independent Scotland won't miss them at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment